Thursday 10 March 2011

Pretty in Pink

I have been looking at Flickr for ages it feels, but I never got round to blogging about it. Setting this all up was really straightforward and very rewarding to see your photos up there and share with friends, family or the world. I've shared some of my cactus flower pics with the group, I hope to have lots more flowers again soon now it's warming up again. I will put in a pink flowering one (of course) here as a preview.

                                                        Image credit: henhewit
I also looked at flickr for images using the Creative Commons license and enjoyed looking through some YouTube clips - there will be no excuse when 23 Things is over!
This has probably been the most interesting 'thing' so far and one where I will keep my account and use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment