Friday 11 March 2011

Pink eyes in the morning - what you been up to?

I decided not to join the Library blog and edit a Wiki page instead, I chose Angela Carter and just put in a missing ISBN to one of her titles and looked at another author's page that I like and added a couple of titles to the bib list.  I didn't feel confident or qualified to change much really, but it is something I could do if I saw wrong or incomplete information in the future.
The other thing is the Google docs. I have used these in Resource Delivery before and if you have a straightforward password (which we didn't at the time) it is a good way to all use and edit the same document. I uploaded a document which it may be useful for Suzanne and myself to share, it lost some of the formatting but I really like the idea of not paying loads of money for packages, when you can get them for free.
Had a look at Slideshare, and searched around, mostly I have to say it was what you expect from presentation packages that have had their day. However if you were in need of ideas or had not a clue where to start it could benefit someone somewhere, if this is a bit vague it's because it's been a very long 23 Things and I've run out of ste..

Image Credit: Westy599

No comments:

Post a Comment