Friday 11 February 2011

I won't give it a Raspberry

Well, today I logged into my Twitter account @henhewit so please Tweet me when you have half a minute so I can practise. I already had an account but was ignorant at the time in what I could do with it and why, so it's very nice to have found out more. Suzanne has given me some very useful help and feedback so thanks a million to her. I'm Tweeting away to fellow 23 thingers now after adding a handy gadget to the iGoogle page.
I did fall out with iGoogle after a week as I was getting a little distracted with the hamster and stuff but we're friends again now- happy days!
I have followed the other advice about Tweeting and just added it to my blog. My enthusiasm was waning a little for the 23 things, but I've perked up again now, I think the rest week was a good idea.
Apologies for the labels thing I have put it all right now.
I will blog again about thing 12 because I have run out of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment