Tuesday 15 February 2011

Rose tinted glasses

I'm definitely going to run out of pink related colours any minute... now. The past few weeks following the programme has by turns been interesting, frustrating (I'm not technical) and exciting! I will miss it when it's done and dusted. For me it's a case of use it or loose it, so I am persevering with Twitter, even though it should be 'intuitive' to use.  I have also enjoyed doing the blogs, after an initial embarrassment about it. I need more time to investigate what I can do with the technology and just get to know the functionality better to gain confidence, when that happens - who knows where it could lead? We are already doodling meetings within the team, so that's been helpful and I will look into using FireFox as a browser, but maybe at home instead.
I don't know how this will help in my everyday work but the main thing for me is the confidence to try out the new technology - with support, enjoy it and find the application for it as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment