Monday 21 February 2011

Pink sky at night - bloggers delight

Had quite a good play around with Diigo today (he didn't mind) and apart from a few quibbles, mostly I'm sorry to say with the instructions, I think it's a very good tool and I will get a lot out of it. I like the highlighting and post it function and that my home favs and work will merge creating a big mess.
I cannot get the tags to function as I would like and recommend sorting them out as much as possible before importing them, just in case they become widowed (ahh).
I really don't want to create an account with Zotero or Endnote Web, so I have just looked at them for now. I don't think they will help me day to day although if I was studying then it all sounds very useful, the video for Zotero looked impressive, but that's marketing for you.

Camping at Hadrians Wall (we set it on fire to keep warm)

1 comment:

  1. you don't need a Zotero account for most of its features - install the tool and try it out, if you don't like it, uninstall - it's free and open source, not much to lose.

    ReplyDelete